Scientific Consulting and Educational Interdisciplinary Center «Strategies of Dynamical Development» (SDD-CENTER)
SDD-Center was founded in June 2004 according to the decision of the First International conference «Strategies of Dynamical Development of Russia: The Unity of Self-organization and Management» and the International symposium «Synergetics: Dialogue of World Scientific Schools». The idea of organization of SDD-Center was concerted with the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) and supported by the Resolution of Department of Social Sciences of the RAS.
Initiators of organization of the Center are:
- The Russian Academy of State Service nearby the President of the Russian Federation;
- The Institute of Social and Political Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- The M.V. Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- The Institute of Philosophy of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- The Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- The Center of Strategic Nuclear Forces of the Academy of Military Sciences
- The Center of Civilizational and Regional Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- The Center of Development of the Middle Business;
- The Foundation «The Union of the Citizens of Russia»;
- The Foundation «National Cadre Reserve»;
- The National Commercial Association «Social Partnership»;
- The Open Society «The Third Medicine of Doctor Popov».
The mission of the SDD-Center is the integration on the intellectual capacities of scientists for their creative interaction in the solution of the strategic problems of the dynamical development of our country.
The aims of the SDD-Center are the demonstration of the perspectives of the synergetic methodology and of the innovative possibilities of the mathematical of the mathematical modeling of social, economic and cultural processes of national development.
The tasks of activities of the SDD-Center are:
- elaboration of quantitative and qualitative models, technologies and styles of management of the dynamical development of society, of a region and of an organization;
- elaboration and arrangement of systems of diagnostics and of monitoring of risks, crises, models of management of social instabilities;
- elaboration of philosophy and sociology of security, elaboration of models of sustainable and effective dynamical development;
- on this basis elaboration and implantation of advanced educational technologies into training process in the fields of self-organization and dynamical development of social systems, innovative state and municipal governance;
- retraining and training of specialists and managers of this description for needs of the national development.
The Honorary President of the SDD-Center is Sergey P. Kurdyumov (1928-2004).
He was Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the President of the International Computer Club, and Vice-President of the National Committee on Mathematical Modeling (IMACS).
The Scientific Consultants of the Center:
- Vyacheslav S. Styopin, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Director of the Institute of Philosophy of the RAS
- Vyacheslav N. Kuznetzov, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Director of the Institute of Social and Political Research of the RAS
- Sergey P. Kapitza, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Vice-President of the Russian Academy of the Natural Sciences, member of the Club of Rome
- Hermann Haken, outstanding German scholar, Professor of the University of Stuttgart
The General Director of the SDD-Center Vladimir S. Kurdyumov
The Scientific Adviser of the SDD-Center Vyacheslav L. Romanov
The Manager of the Projects of the SDD-Center Valery S. Kapustin